Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3: Hills, hills and more hills

Day 3 of cardio-palooza was a win. A painful win, a breathtaking win (literally), but a win all the same.  Today I challenged myself on the treadmill with some hill work.

When I was in college, I had a gym in my apartment that was open 24 hours. That is definitely when my love for the treadmill began. I would go to bed every night, dressed in my workout clothes for the next morning, and instead of read, I would write a killer treadmill workout. Then my alarm would go off, before I could actually wake up and realize what I was about to do to myself, I would be pressing the "start" button, and the belt would be moving. 45 minutes later I would be sweaty, cardio-ified, and actually awake. Then I would be ready to push the start button on my day...ah to be 19 again.

Since I don't have a treadmill of my own just yet, I went to the gym. They have a "cardio theater" aka a dark room full of cardio equipment and a wall that they project a movie on every day. It's pretty awesome, minus the 15 minute drive. I get so nervous about the workouts I write, I need the time between writing and running to be as little as possible!

When we finally move into the new house, I will be buying myself a treadmill.

Anyways, here was my workout for the day!

Good luck and let me know what you think! Now I'm off to the kitchen for some experimenting :).


No comments:

Post a Comment