Wednesday, May 22, 2013

If I was a quote...

Today I read a quote that hugged my heart and made my smile, smile. If I was a quote, it is probably on the top 10 list of what I would choose to be. What is it you ask? Here you go!


I'm the kind of girl who would rather be barefoot than anything else. There is something about walking around barefoot that makes me feel alive. Maybe it's the physical connection between body and earth, maybe it's just because I am a hippie born a little too late...either way, you will find me barefoot as much as possible. 

And the second half of the quote gives me just as many warm fuzzy feelings. It paints this picture of the universe as this ever-caring being, gently tossing my hair left and right - for the soul reason of reminding me that simplest things can create an unforgettable moment.

Sigh, I just love this quote. I love it enough to tattoo it on my body I think. Not that I will, but if I wanted a tattoo, this would probably be it. Thank you Kahlil Gibran for your brilliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment